TextbookRush – Columbus, OH
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for an innovative Intern that can commit to 15-20 hours a week. Person must have knowledge of and passion for marketing and have a strong interest in writing or journalism. Also must have a strong interest in social media, including blogs. The intern position will be paid and will not generate any college credits; however, success in the role will look very appealing on a resume and has the potential to lead to future opportunities.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING:
Please add a cover letter with your resume. For your cover letter, pretend as though it’s your first day on the job, and you’ve been asked to write a blog introducing yourself to your coworkers at TextbookRush. Make sure to show off your personality, background, interests, as well as expressing why you’re excited to work with TextbookRush.
- A passion for marketing, social media, technology, and interacting with passionate customers
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, hungry, and a winning attitude
- Strong writing skills
- Excel in an entrepreneurial environment and have a high bar for quality work
- Be fun and creative and contribute to effective customer acquisition strategies on a limited budget
- Have the ability to multitask and re-prioritize projects when needed, yet stay detail oriented and organized
- Punctual and mindful of tight deadlines
- Engage and interact with TextbookRush’s Social Media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Aid in conducting research to find engaging content and ideas for social posts
- Create and publish insightful content on social media platforms + Blog
- Compose written/visual website content that successfully engages our current fan base as well as intriguing enough to acquire more of a brand following
- Assist in contest creation and employing social media to gain contest entries and a company following
- Social Media Analysis
- Currently enrolled or recently completed undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Alison at email@example.com.