Buyers are encouraged to give feedback ratings to the marketplace sellers once their
transaction is completed. Your honest and accurate feedback ratings help to keep
the marketplace community informed about the quality of service a buyer has received
from a seller.
- Feedback is rated on a scale of 1- 5; 5 is excellent and 1 is poor.
- Buyers should contact sellers to resolve disputes prior to leaving feedback since
comments may not be changed.
- Feedback containing profane or vulgar language will be removed.
- Inflammatory language, such as “fraud, liar, scam artist” etc., is strongly discouraged,
but will not be removed.
- Feedback containing personally identifying information about a member, including
real name, address, phone number, or e-mail address, will be removed.
- Comments left with the intent to harass someone (as determined by TextbookRush)
will be removed.
- Feedback left with the intent to artificially effect a seller’s rating or otherwise
defraud potential future customers will be removed.
- TextbookRush will have the final decision regarding feedback, feedback abuses,
and any disciplinary measures.