The “We ♥ U So Here’s $10K for School” Contest Rules
THIS CONTEST IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AND HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- The Contest Entry period begins 12:00:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on August 5, 2016 (the time and date previously set forth is referred to herein as the “Entry Start Date”) and ends 11:59:59 AM EDT on September 16, 2016 (the time and date previously set forth is referred to herein as the “Entry End Date”).
- Eligibility: Contest is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico, who, as of the start date have reached the age of majority in their state of residency at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of TextbookRush.com and their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
- Entry form: Participants can enter daily until September 16, 2016 at 11:59:59 AM EDT. Valid name, email and mailing address required to be eligible.
- Winner Selection: The $10,000 grand prize winner will be notified by email. Each potential winner’s first name and/or last initial and/or state of residence may be posted on www.textbookrush.com, the TextbookRush.com Facebook page, Twitter page or Instagram account. $10,000 grand prize winner will be required to fill out appropriate tax paperwork that TextbookRush provides. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Prizes: $10,000 check
Any and all taxes on the prizes, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein are the sole responsibility of the prize recipients. The prizes are not transferable. No prize substitutions or transfers allowed, except at the sponsor’s sole discretion. In the unlikely event that any portion of the prize is cancelled or undeliverable for any reason the winner agrees that sponsor has no further obligations to the winner other than delivery of the remainder of the prize, if any.
- Limitations of liability: The releases are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by the users of any website related to the contest or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the contest, and the releases assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission to any website related to the contest, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. In no event will the releases be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the internet site https://www.textbookrush.com or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site. Arbitration/choice of law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and releases in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that state.
- Removal from future contest mailings: to have your name and email address removed from sponsor’s future contest mailings, please click the applicable unsubscribe link within the TextbookRush email blasts.
Sponsored By: TextbookRush.com, 802 Avondale Ave., Grandview Heights, OH 43212.