What’s this all about?
TextbookRush presents: #WatchMeWinIt $10K Giveaway - an Instagram contest to submit your best image for the chance to win $10,000, plus weekly prizes, like an Apple Watch, Xbox One, iPad Air 2 and much more!
We have a different #WatchMeWinIt picture theme every week, so make sure you check out the #WatchMeWinIt contest page to see entries plus what picture you can enter with. At the end of every week, we will select our favorite #WatchMeWinIt picture and he/she will win a $25 Target gift card!
How do I enter to win prizes?
Enter the Instagram contest by tagging your Instagram submission (only one entry per week per username) with the hashtag “#WatchMeWinIt” and “@TextbookRush.” Read the full contest rules.
Make sure your account is set on Public so we can see your submission. We also want to be able to comment on your #WatchMeWinIt picture and let you know if you are weekly theme winner. You don’t want that $25 Target gift card going to someone else, right?
How do I get extra entries?
Fill out the contest entry form 1x per day. Every time you fill out the form the higher chance you have of winning $10,000!
Every item you purchase or sell on TextbookRush.com counts as an extra entry.
- So if you sell 15 books, that is 15 extra entries.
- 40 items in your cart? That is 40 EXTRA entries. You get the idea.
All submissions are due by 11:59:59 AM EST on February 1, 2016.
How do I claim my prize?
- $25 Target gift card: We will notify the winner by responding to your Instagram profile’s winning submission. If two or more people try to claim the same Instagram account, we’ll give instructions on how to prove you are who you claim to be.
- Weekly prize winner: We will notify you by email.
- $10,000 grand prize winner: We will notify you by email.
What is Instagram and how do I get it?
- Instagram is an application for your mobile device.
- Download the Instagram app in the App Store on an iOS device (iPhone, iPod, iPad), or in Google Play for an Android device.
- After installing the app, open it on your device
- Tap the ‘Sign up’ button to begin the account creation process (the ‘Sign up’ button is at the bottom left of the screen).
- Follow @TextbookRush
- Don’t forget to hashtag your submission!
Why isn't my image showing up?
- Make sure your profile is public, not private.
- You can’t add the hashtag to any photos posted before 12:00 pm EST on Monday, December 7, 2015.
- You posted it on Instagram, not Facebook or Twitter, right?
…but what if I still have questions?
Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Please note: a response can take up to 24 hours.