According to Urban Dictionary, Graduation Goggles are defined as “The relief and nostalgic feeling one has about a time in their life when it is about to end, even if the time was completely miserable.” (Source: Urban Dictionary)
We hope that your time in college has been awesome, and now that you’re graduating, we’ve compiled the list of some of the most memorable moments:
- Move-In Day. You’re moving out, into a dorm with a new roommate. The butterflies are strong and your mom’s probably crying. This is definitely a day in the record books.
- Your First Class. If you found the right room on the first try, great job. If you actually remember anything from this class, even better.
- Experiencing All You Can Eat Dining. The Freshman 15 struggle is real, and you always have the opportunity buy your friends every Little Debbie product in the dining hall – Yay meal plans!
- Your First Party. Odds are, you had fun, but it probably didn’t live up to the stereotypes of college parties in the movies.
- Living on your own schedule. Say good-bye to the 8am-3pm you were used to in high school. You live on your own.
- Finals Week. You probably didn’t shower, sleep, or eat right, and you definitely are going to need to retain all of that information for the real world…