It goes without saying that 2020 has been an interesting year. One thing to be thankful for is that the year is almost over! But, despite the year, TextbookRush still has much to be thankful for.
- Our team. Our picking and packing team worked hard to keep book orders moving throughout the challenges of the year. And we have team members who have been with us for over 15 years! We are like family here, and that’s a blessing.
- Our warehouse. We’ve been at our current facility since 2011. It’s helped us grow and it’s served us well.
- Our partners. We have great partners that offer us business support. Boxes, supplies, and shipping are essential for us and we’ve got the right partners to help us succeed.
- Our marketplace. If we don’t have the book, you can find it available from one of our quality marketplace sellers. They help us meet your every book need.
- Our customers. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you. Our customers are what we are most thankful for this year and always.
We know that Thanksgiving might look very different for many of you. But hopefully, you can all find a way to celebrate what you’re thankful for. We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!