Packaging Guidelines for Book Buybacks, Returns & Rentals
In order to ensure the safe arrival of your buyback or return, please follow these
- Pack your books tightly in a heavy duty shipping box
- Do not reuse a shipping box that has a hazardous material sticker on it
- Lay books flat in the box
- Do not stand books upright
- Secure all remaining open areas of the box; preferably with a recyclable packing material such as crushed paper or bubble-wrap
- Please do not use any type of pellets
- If you can hear or feel the contents move inside when you shake the box, you will need to add more packing material
- Seal your package with heavy-duty packing tape
Lack of adequate packing material often leads to books arriving damaged or missing
because the box is not securely packed. TextbookRush is
not responsible for books lost or damaged in transit.
You must include all CD's, disks, booklets and other text supplements with your
shipment to ensure proper credit.
If you are returning a book and the box you received is still in good condition,
you are free to use the same box, but please remove the previous address label. If your book arrived in an envelope or bubble
mailer, we do not recommend re-using it, since these do not hold up well with multiple
uses and your book could be lost or damaged in transit.
For USPS Media Mail we suggest that customers obtain order tracking when shipping
items of high value. This is a very inexpensive method to track your package to
Free shipping on orders over $35*
*A minimum purchase of $35 is required. Shipping is provided via FedEx SmartPost®
and FedEx Express Saver®. Average delivery time is 1 – 5 business days, but
is not guaranteed in that timeframe. Also allow 1 - 2 days for processing. Free shipping is eligible only in the continental United States and excludes
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. FedEx service marks used by permission."Marketplace"
orders are not eligible for free or discounted shipping.
Learn more about the TextbookRush