Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 10th Edition
Spend $50 to get a
Edition: 10th 2017
List price: $112.00
This item qualifies for FREE shipping.
30 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Rush Rewards U
You have reached 400 XP and carrot coins. That is the daily max!
Known for its accuracy, evidence-based focus and engaging writing style, Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 10th Edition (ISBN 9780323353168) is the #1 title in the pediatric nursing market. Equipping readers with the latest research and guidelines for treating today's children, this textbook provides students with all of the up-to-date information they need to succeed. Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing encourages a whole-body approach, beginning with child development and health promotion before diving into a close examination of specific health problems in later chapters. This logical structure allows students to easily follow the material and build on core concepts as they progress through the content.
Some of the top features in Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 10th Edition include:
- A developmental approach that clearly identifies tasks, influences, and differences at each stage of a child's growth to help students provide appropriate, individualized care for each child.
- Critical thinking case studies that allow you to test and develop your analytical skills in a variety of clinical situations.
- Updated genetic content in the Developmental and Genetic Influences on Children chapter that addresses rapidly changing and important information as it relates to children in health and illness.
- Translating Evidence into Practice boxes that encourage students to focus on the application of research and critical thought processes to support and guide the outcomes of nursing care.
- Drug Alerts throughout the text to emphasize important drug information and point out potential safety issues.
- An emphasis on wellness that offers health promotion and injury prevention strategies for each age group.
- Community Focus boxes that provide resources and guidance on caring for children outside the clinical setting.
- Nursing Tips throughout the text that offer helpful hints and practical, clinical information of a non-emergency nature.
Make sure your students have the most informative pediatric nursing book available. Order your copy of Wong's Pediatric Nursing 10th edition from TextbookRush today!
List price: $112.00
Copyright year: 2017
Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
Publication date: 9/26/2016
Size: 8.50" wide x 10.75" long x 1.25" tall