TextbookRush – Columbus, OH
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for an innovative Intern that can commit to 15-20 hours a week. Person must have knowledge of and passion for marketing and have a strong interest in writing or journalism. Also must have a strong interest in social media, including blogs. The intern position will be paid and will not generate any college credits; however, success in the role will look very appealing on a resume and has the potential to lead to future opportunities.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING:
Please add a cover letter with your resume. For your cover letter, pretend as though it’s your first day on the job, and you’ve been asked to write a blog introducing yourself to your coworkers at TextbookRush. Make sure to show off your personality, background, interests, as well as expressing why you’re excited to work with TextbookRush.
- A passion for marketing, social media, technology, and interacting with passionate customers
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, hungry, and a winning attitude
- Strong writing skills
- Excel in an entrepreneurial environment and have a high bar for quality work
- Be fun and creative and contribute to effective customer acquisition strategies on a limited budget
- Have the ability to multitask and re-prioritize projects when needed, yet stay detail oriented and organized
- Punctual and mindful of tight deadlines
- Engage and interact with TextbookRush’s Social Media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Aid in conducting research to find engaging content and ideas for social posts
- Create and publish insightful content on social media platforms + Blog
- Compose written/visual website content that successfully engages our current fan base as well as intriguing enough to acquire more of a brand following
- Assist in contest creation and employing social media to gain contest entries and a company following
- Social Media Analysis
- Currently enrolled or recently completed undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Alison at email@example.com.
Free shipping on orders over $35*
*A minimum purchase of $35 is required. Shipping is provided via FedEx SmartPost®
and FedEx Express Saver®. Average delivery time is 1 – 5 business days, but
is not guaranteed in that timeframe. Also allow 1 - 2 days for processing. Free shipping is eligible only in the continental United States and excludes
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. FedEx service marks used by permission."Marketplace"
orders are not eligible for free or discounted shipping.
Learn more about the TextbookRush