At TextbookRush we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. That is why we offer a guarantee on both TextbookRush inventory and books purchased through one of our marketplace sellers. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 30 days from receiving, simply return it – no questions asked for a full refund of the product price.
We strive every day to provide you great products, great prices and the service you expect from TextbookRush.
Problems that we guarantee against include the following:
Satisfaction Guarantee on International Editions
- Materially Different: You received merchandise that is defective, damaged, inaccurately described, or entirely different than the item you ordered
- Not received in a timely manner: Your item took too long to ship or was lost in transit
TextbookRush guarantees that all international edition textbooks will contain
exactly the same printed content as the comparable U.S. Edition, word-for-word,
page-for-page, unless otherwise indicated by the seller in his or her listing. The
seller's listing must be clear and specific as to any such discrepancies such as
supplemental materials (i.e., CDs, Access Codes,etc.) not being included.
How to submit a Satisfaction Guarantee Claim for Marketplace orders:
- First, you must attempt to resolve the problem directly with the seller (if purchased through a TextbookRush marketplace seller).
If you and the seller are not able to resolve the matter, then review our guidelines
for qualifying problems above.
- If your claim is that the item was materially different, then your claim must be
submitted within 30 (thirty) days of the day your order was placed.
- If your claim is that the item was not received, then before we will investigate
we must wait 15 (fifteen) days beyond the maximum estimated transit time for the
shipping method that you chose.
For example, if the maximum estimated transit time is 14 (fourteen) days, we will
investigate a claim for a lost shipment no sooner than 29 (twenty-nine) days after
the day it was shipped.
- Submit your claim by using our
web contact form.
Include the following:
- Your order number
- Your ship-to address
- The name of the seller
(Whether it was purchased directly from TextbookRush or from a marketplace seller)
- The reason you are filing your claim (e.g., either "Materially Different" or "Not
If the item has not been received, then please include any shipping information
provided by the seller (e.g., tracking number(s), carrier and service used, and
- A brief description of the problem
- If you received an entirely different item than the one you ordered, make sure to
include the author, title, and ISBN of the item you received
Your claim will be reviewed and processed as quickly as possible. We may contact
you for additional information. Judgment as to the validity of all claims is at
the sole discretion of TextbookRush.
Free shipping on orders over $35*
*A minimum purchase of $35 is required. Shipping is provided via FedEx SmartPost®
and FedEx Express Saver®. Average delivery time is 1 – 5 business days, but
is not guaranteed in that timeframe. Also allow 1 - 2 days for processing. Free shipping is eligible only in the continental United States and excludes
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. FedEx service marks used by permission."Marketplace"
orders are not eligible for free or discounted shipping.
Learn more about the TextbookRush